Monday, January 21, 2013

A quick thank you.


I just wanted to address the fact that I was nominated for a bootleg award over at 20SB and say thank you to anyone who nominated/voted for me, it means a lot. When I started this blog I really had no clue what I was going to write, or if I’d even keep up with it. The 20SB community has been really great and it has kept me writing and always thinking of new things to blog about. I’d like to say for the record that I voted for Sarah from Sarah Being Sarabell in the “Newbie” category in which I was nominated. If you’re on the fence about who to vote for, give her a look.  That is all, but just to add a little bit of entertainment to this post… enjoy these comics my fellow super hero enthusiasts.




1 comment:

  1. you are so sweet :) and also I love reading your blog, just sayyyin!

    ReplyDelete