Monday, January 7, 2013

Computer Clean-up


I have this really bad habit of saving things onto my computer and forgetting I have them. Maybe I decided against posting them immediately or maybe my A.D.D. kicks in and I start doing something else in the 10 seconds after I’ve saved the file. Today I decided to do a sweep of my computer and delete out a few things that I didn’t need in here. These are the things I found:


Superman & Batman discussing villains and weaknesses. 






A small speech about the greatness of being a geek:







A  story with a Game of Thrones reference that made me laugh:






A diagram that summed up my sense of humor in dark times:






 A comic about those door-to-door religions:








Barney, making a brilliant point about meeting someone in our technologically advanced world:







...and a fairy tale for the cynical optimists:





No comments:

Post a Comment